TOWN'S ATTRACTIONS

Domehill

phone: +420 416 707 511

address: Dómské náměstí, 412 01 Litoměřice

History dates back to 1057. When somewhere around 1057 Prince Spytihněv II. founded Litomerice chapter house at St. Stephen church, it was probably already stone church, because foundation chartes mentioned it like basilica. Romanesque church was later in the 14th century reconstructed in the Gothic style and was demolished in 1662 – 64. The recent building was built-up by Dominic Orsi and also by Giulio Broggio in 1664 – 68 in baroque style. The tower, linked to the cathedral by a bridge, was built in the late 19th century. St. Stephens Cathedral is 50m long, 20,50 high and 22m wide including chaples.

 


 

Information Center

Opening hours

Mon-Sun: 9:00-17:00

Address

Městské Informační centrum
Mírové náměstí 16/8
412 01 Litoměřice

Contact

e-mail: info@litomerice.cz
tel.: +420 416 916 440
Skype: infoltm

City hall

Mayor

Mgr. Ladislav Chlupáč

Office Hours

Mon: 8:00 - 17:00
Wed: 8:00 - 17:00

Address

Městský úřad Litoměřice
Mírové náměstí 15/7
412 01 Litoměřice

Contact

e-mail: podatelna@litomerice.cz
tel.: +420 416 916 111


© 2022 Město Litoměřice
Mobilní menu